All fabric and notions were from my stash. I love it when I just can dig through my stash and find all that I need for a project. However, I was short on small lace elastic, which is why I used fold-over elastic for the wais on the yellow panties.
I made both view A and view B in size S which was the size according to my measurements. I did not make any changes to the pattern.
The instructions provided are very clear and I followed them step by step. The construction was the usual for panties. I do not like that the gusset seams are not enclosed, but this is due to the style. For future versions, I might try to add elastic to the gusset as well as I like this area to be close fitting.
The fit is very good and there is nearly no shifting during wear. Due to the lace edge, you see no panty lines in tight-fitting trousers, which is always a win. The sewing process was also really fun. Originally I only wanted to make each view once, but I was in a flow and made the third panty as well. Unfortunately, during the last laundry, there was something that discolored all my clothes including these new panties. Now they all have a grey shade (pictures were taken before).