I found my pattern!

When I cleaned my sewing room the other day, guess what I found under a stash of UFOs? Yes, the pattern I drafted for my Kate Spade/Emily Thorne inspired top. And I just want to share it with you.

Here ist the front, not yet finished. You can see how I deleted the bust dart, changed the neckline and added the pleats. The sides are still spread out and you can see the original hem of the Bonn shirt. It also seems that I have raised the armhole a little bit, but I do not remember.

Here is the finished front pattern. Side seams are straight.

The back is quite simple. I made a full pattern because I did cut my silk on single layer.

And last the pattern for the collar. It seems that I did cut it as one piece.

As you see the pattern is rather simple and was not too difficult to draft.

Leave a Reply